- A known cyber stalker and pathological liar – Although she claims I am actually the one who won’t let this go, while she continues to harass me, my friends and supporters and watches my social websites daily for anything that might be said about her, even though I’ve never done ANYTHING to this lunatic, she’s a liar. All I’ve ever done was use the same public forums to defend my name that she uses to slander everyone who pisses her off, including celebrities but where else would I go to defend myself against the lies she was posting? I had to to defend myself but it started to snowball after that and STILL TO THIS DAY SINCE OCTOBER 16th she tries to publicly slander me, and my rescue, trying to add people in my network, sending out messaging saying all kinds of horrible things about me, every few days I get a couple letters from friends saying how she’s trying to add them or sent them a crazy message, and stalking my friends pages as well as mine, ESPECIALLY ANYONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A FRIEND OR SUPPORTER OF MINE she really bothers them, just sharing this or commenting will get you harassed, we have her blocked but she has a secret profile because she knows daily what I’m doing and saying on my wall – sending out crazy messages every single day! She is bent on revenge for taking and putting the dogs she admitted she couldn’t handle to another foster when she wanted to change her mind and wanted me to leave them there but I couldn’t do that. Those dogs were my responsibility and if a foster is having such a hard time that they call constantly complaining that the dogs are ruining things and finally threatening that if I didn’t get there quick enough to pick them up she’d dump them at the shelter! So of course I couldn’t LEAVE THEM there. She wants her way and because I didn’t give it to her she thought I should pay and pay and pay and pay by doing to me what she’s doing – what she DOES to everyone who pisses her off. Google her name, see below links to see her history, her pattern of behavior has always been the same. What she does: She makes a crazy fool of herself, then files complaints and e=blasts lies about you all over the internet, then tries to discredit her victim by spreading the lie that SHE is actually the one being harassed by them. But it won’t work for her anymore becuase she’s done this exact same thing to so many people that if she doesn’t stop, she will at best get sued, worse get a bullet in the head becasue she’s made SO MANY enimies! There is a name for what she does and it’s called stalking and cyber bullying. She’s even CALLED several Facebook friends on the PHONE trying to drag them in to stand with her against me. And why do you think that is? If you believed her you’d have to believe she’s being a good citizen who’s trying to rid the rescue world of a bad, fraudulent rescuer. But none of it rings true, makes any sense or has any evidence to back it up. She’s just a crazy abrasive rude classless woman who just goes around trying to stir up shit for anyone who doesn’t play into her game or who stands up to her, like I did. In Beatrice Marot’s own admission and words “I sent those emails to your friends because you needed to feel the pain you were causing me. So when I do the same to you . . . gee I am a bad person but you are not.” (to what she’s referring to I don’t know, only she has that answer, must be off her psych meds today) I’m noticing when she messaging people that if you just ignore her completely she’ll leave you alone but if you even block her she’ll go after you, you’ll find your name in some public blog or report somewhere so head my warning and don’t in any way acknowledge anything you get from her. This is my side of the story of what started this fight between us and began her war against me, and her history I uncovered when I researched her – blew my hair back! Don’t just take my word for it, Google or Bing her name, what I found below is some of it, but just a small portion. … please read on….
This dog and the pic at the top of the page are also Beatrice’s victims, along with my little rescue dogs I’d trusted her with, Chanel & Gracie. This is my side of the story from the beginning to the bitter end: I do volunteer animal rescue work (since 2006) and I had an acquaintance in NM named Gayle L Pfeiffer from NM who was interested in adopting an urgent OCAC Shelter dog & her pup that I was networking around June 2010. Because Gayle lived so far, I had to arrange temporary foster in case it took a couple days to get her on transport. Beatrice was someone I’d heard of in the past and knew she’d fostered so I asked her if she could help. Meanwhile I saw the woman on another rescue’s thread wanting to get another dog on the same transport out to her. I knew she already had lots of dogs so I looked into it, and what I learned was too concerning to follow through with my plan to adopt the dogs to Gayle. When I discussed it with Beatrice, we both agreed Gayle wasn’t able to provide a proper home for them, with 19 dogs and counting, none of which were fosters or temporary, Gayle owned them all and she also planned on keeping all the dogs she was trying to get on transport from here in CA to her in NM. When Beatrice said she could keep them until the perfect home could be found, I gratefully took her up on her offer and pulled Chanel (then Francis) and her pup from the shelter on June 30th, 2011, driving them first to my home, then on to Beatrice’s in Burbank.
As soon as I got them settled at Bea’s, I went to work on ads to find them a permanent home. When she saw the Facebook post, she asked me if I would wait on networking them for a home. She wanted to spend more time with the puppy and work with them to socialize them she said. She eluded to getting so attached that she might want to adopt them for her own. Fosters get first dibs when the pets are made available for adoption, so I gave her lots of time. Meanwhile because she lived a 90 minute drive from my house, rather than drive supplies over I opted to send her money for food and neccities. I got lots of complaints about the dogs chewing things up and having accidents (little teething puppy was only6 days old when she took them in) I apologized and tried to share some dog training tips with her. You’d have thought I was asking her be my baby surrogate the way she responded with a tone that told me I was asking too much of her, that she didn’t have “that kind of time. She “works” out of her home as a Tarot reader or Phsychc reader so I was surprised to hear she wasn unwilling to work with them. Especially since she said that was the whole reason she had kept them for more than 3 months. She was hard to keep happy the entire 3 months, the complaints made me feel bad, and I couldn’t drive over there all the time with them being so far so I sent lots of pretty thank you cards, and gifts for the dogs and money orders and gift cards to take care of the dogs food and necessities. I probably sent her more money and trusted her more than I should have, and now I don’t have money to spay the mommy dog because I’d just sent her everything we’d collected to that point. I didn’t know I was being “worked” by a pro. I sent her cash twice that week, had to be cash, gift cards or money orders she complained about. Didn’t want her name on anything she said. I should have know it wasn’t right. I guess that was the first red flag, but I didn’t notice it.
Then came the big red flag that couldn’t be ignored, when she called me and was again saying how attached she was to the dogs. But this time, she wanted to see what I thought of her keeping the foster dogs Gracie and Chanel, and actually giving her own 2 dogs up for adoption in their place, since she didn’t want 4 dogs. I thought it seemed a little cold hearted but who am I to judge, right? The lady wanted to keep my fosters. It would be no extra trouble for me to just re-home Bea’s 2 dogs for her and let her keep the fosters. I was relieved when she didn’t bring it up again. So over the next three months, Bea kept changing her mind on wanting to continue keeping them or putting them back on the available list. Finally on Sept 10th she told me in none too polite terms, that I was to put them back on available list and network them for a forever home. I started immediately. When Beatrice insisted on only adopting the dogs out to someone who lived within about 20 minutes from her home so she could visit I reluctanltly agreed, and thought as long as she’s willing to care for them and keep them safe during the time it might take to find the perfect home within that proximity to her home, it would be okay. But after one month she sent me yet another email complaining about the dogs, but this time she had a solution in mind that she threatened to carry out if I didn’t respond to her fast enough and show up to pick up the dogs. She said she was going to dump them at the high kill Carson Animal Control Shelter! Over my dead body was I going to allow that to happen.
October 15Beatrice Marot
Kim, I am so pissed off with Gracie. She just ate another pair of my brand new $60 Nike pants and the other three were a total of $100. I am over it. I want them out of my house. I am sick of this. She is obsessed. It is not like I have them lying on the floor. They are in the hamper or on my trunk and she knocks shit over and gets to them while I am sleeping. You need to come and get them. I am so pissed right now I want to take them both to the Burbank shelter. She also ate a $28 Tarot deck last night. She has eaten three pairs of shoes and has ruined other pieces of clothing as well. I’m telling you Kim, I have run out of patience. She is gone today so it is up to you if you want to get her, otherwise she is going to Burbank Shelter.
October 15Beatrice Marot
I’m really sorry . . . but seriously, I have been there for these dogs for four months when it was supposed to be two days. I am taking full responsibility for making that choice but now I wish I just let Gayle have them as they have caused at lease $1000 worth of loss and damage. They have ruined furniture, clothing, shoes. It’s enough.
October 15Beatrice Marot
OK meltdown over. . . I will not take them to the shelter but they do have to go. I cannot deal with the destruction to my property and all the clothing Gracie has chewed up has been BRAND NEW a total of four pair of brand new yoga pants, three pairs of shoes (not new but barely worn), at least six brand new pair of underwear, several sarongs, my tarot deck, my couch, my coffee table, my wicker trunk.
I want her out of my house pronto. I cannot take it anymore. I am sorry Kim but enough is enough. I am never fostering another dog again. It is always a nightmare in the end.
October 15Kimberly Glasnapp
I have to say I can’t take it either. I’m glad I didn’t see the threat to take them right down to the shelter, a meltdown you never seen. Please. I wish some things but NEVER that I’d just sent them to Gayle. I wish you were willing to put time into teaching them, but you say you don’t have the time it take to house train and all that, but you get out what you put in. If you don’t teach them they won’t learn. The time it takes to house train them too much then you are going to have messes to clean up. I am doing all I can to find them a great home. Since fosters have dibs on adopting, when you wanted to wait, and keep them longer it was fine. I hoped you’d fall in love and keep them but you want to just foster and that’s fine. Now Gracie’s hardly even a puppy anymore, they’re both same size and I am looking everyday, talking to people and doing all I can. I don’t know what more I can do. I don’t have another foster and can’t take them. I will try to find another foster as well as a home. I’ll be working on that as hard as I can.
I didn’t see the message for 5 hours, when finally checked my email and saw it, I thought I was going to faint! But already, wishy washy Beatrice had already sent another message, this time saying her meltdown was over. But the damage was done and I couldn’t imagine leaving the dogs with her when she wasn’t handling it well. I told her I’d be there the next morning at 11 AM to pick them up, she replied with venom that I’d better “be punctual”. I thought if I reasured her the dogs would be okay, that we could end it on a positive not. We were in the middle of “chatting” with eachother on Facebook (I wanted it documented so made myself not available by phone right then, it was smart) going back and forth talking, she began to get angry when she saw I wasn’t going to let her get by with threatening the dogs, or give in to her and let her keep the them even though she’d expressed a thousand times she didn’t want them. It seemed like the more logical and reasonable I tried to be, the more upset she became, but I was trying so hard to reason with her, but while I was talking to her, telling her I’d found a great set of emergency fosters and every thing would be okay, she told me she was going to block me. I told her please don’t do that, we’re grown women, and we still had business, but she didn’t want to end things on a positive note, and insisted she’d already BLOCKED ME. Of course, I went forward with my plans to pick up the dogs.
No calls or messages came in that morning by the time we left for LA. But she wouldn’t answer the door. We drove for over 90 minutes through LA only to have her refuse to answer the door. I knew she was home, I could hear them on the hard wood floors while she was shuffling the dogs all into a back room but I kept knocking. Finally we sat on her stoop and ate lunch that my daughter was thoughtful enough to pack for us. Around 2 PM I called her from my cell phone and asked her politely to please come to the door and talk to me. That I didn’t want to end it on a negative note. She wouldn’t have it any other way. I told her in a calm tone that I would wait 10 minutes and if she didn’t come out to talk to me, that I would call the police. If nothing else, I thought I would have it on record with a report that I was there and she was refusing to relinquish the dogs, even though she has no legal right and had said time and time again that she wanted me to get them out of her home, I guess it just pissed her off that it wasn’t all her way. I thought it would probably end up in civil court. Lucky for us, the police that showed up on the scene were dog lovers. They warned me that they couldn’t kick in her door and make her give us the dogs. Burbank Police officer Moreno and his partner handled it so well. They made her feel like she had no choice but to give us the dogs. She went in and got them and brought them out, crying, yelling, cursing loudly and making a scene she brought out the dogs. They were so scared they were urinating on her. When the officer asked her if the leashes and collars belonged to her and when she looked up, I could see the wheels turning. She took off everything, including their collars and they took off running, he said “what did you do that for” and she sheepishly said “sorry” but we all knew that was no accident. She didn’t care what happened to them, as long as we didn’t get them. She just stood there as once police officer and my daughter went running after them to catch them.
When the officer and Cassandra came around the corner holding the dogs I was so relieved, and Beatrice began screaming at us like a mad woman. I looked up at the officer with Bea, and said I hated to ask, but I wondered if it would be too much to ask her if I could get some of the leashes, harnesses and collars I had for them there but the officer looked at me pleadingly, so I didn’t want to push my luck. That black heartless heathen didn’t even care about them enough to send them with their collars and maybe a blanket. It was so sad to see anyone treating them so mean. But I was getting the dogs back from this mad woman! That was just stuff and those things were replacable. It was nuts the way Beatrice was screaming at us while were trying to leave… one sentence she was saying we were heartless bitches and she never wanted to see any of us again, the next she would be crying and begging for me to come back with the dogs. While one officer held her there, the other walked us to our car with the dogs and helped us get them in the car.
It was far from over, and still is. Especially since I heard she found out how to contact the dogs new fosters and is trying to get them to team up against me with her, and let her have the dogs back. Everyone thinks she’s clearly disturbed and we suspect either bi-polar disorder, borderline personality or drugs, because her behavior isn’t normal. Beatrice started slandering my name all over Facebook, and messaging the people who donated to the dogs ChipIn that we were a fraud and they should ask for their donations back. I had just sent her the remaining balance of what we had in the dogs ChipIn and she knew that. She didn’t deny getting the money and using it on the dogs. Her reason for calling us a fraud she said was because we already had everything they needed right there with her, so when she saw we were asking for a little help on the ChipIn because we had to start from scratch with nothing with the dogs again, and that she had offered to give them to us but we just took off in our car with the dogs so there for we were frauds for asking for money to replace any of it. She started posting that she spoke to 5 different rescues about us and that prompted them to tell her they would never work with us. I knew it was a lie, it made no sense a rescue would agree with a foster who admitted to threatening to dump them at a shelter. When she told another friend she got two dogs from a rescue we knew she was lying again. She was posting all over her Facebook wall her side of what happened, admitting her threats to dump the dogs, thinking people would sympathize. A few of her friends made an effort to be supportive but when she wouldn’t let it go and kept bad mouthing us for taking the dogs, her friends began to tell her in the nicest way they could that they thought she was wrong, and that they agreed we did the right thing by picking the dogs up and taking them from her. She deleted the thread after she turned it ugly and lost friends over it. She has truly gone off the deep end over all this. First with the slander and lies, messaging people, that was bad enough, but when she posted a picture of a kitten with a caption that it was time to foster another little munchkin, we knew we had to act. When we started researching Beatrice Marot, we found we were the 3rd rescue she had done that exact same thing too. and she doesn’t limit her victims to dogs, no, senior citizens too.
Links to Chanel & Gracie’s Facebook albums:
I Googled Beatrice Marot’s name (actually every time I do I see something I didn’t see before, that’s how much there is out there on her) and 7 Rip Off Conusmer Report Complaints were filed on her, and we also found a couple articles as well. So Beatrice has an ever growing number of Rip Off Consumer Reports and 3 Rescue foster dog situations (that we know of) that all went bad to the point of a police report being on record. We found a pattern of this behavior over a period that spans almost two decades.
Beatrice Marot known aliases: Bea Real, Elaine Marot More, Beatrice N Marot, Betty H Marot.
Links to Beatrice Marot’s Facebook Profiles: http://www.facebook.com/beatrice.marot
BEATRICE AND GAYLE PFEIFFER ARE FRIENDS AGAIN now that Beatrice wants her to JOIN HER IN HER PETTY VENGEANCE EFFORTS AGAINST ME.
Gayle L Pfeiffer’s Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=546394825&sk=info
My Post/Note on the story with Gayle L Pfeiffer, the person I originally pulled the dogs out the shelter for to adopt: Francis & her newborn pup’s story + DEVASTATING UPDATE ON WHAT HAPPENED TO POOR MARTY/CLIFF FROM OCACS! update Nov 2011
The link directly above is my Facebook Note the story of my experience with Gayle L Pfeiffer and how she almost got these two precious dogs when Beatrice Marot, (because that’s a whole other story) who initially was to be a temporary (2-3 days) foster for the two dogs just till I got them on transport to Gayle in NM, stepped in and said she’d keep the girls for however long it took to find the perfect home if I would agree NOT to to through with the transport them to Gayle after I learned she was trying to get even more dogs (Youngin’ from Jay Jay Woofin’ Paws rescue) transported to her home along with my two PLUS a cat for a woman she didn’t know personally but vouched for. To their credit, I contacted them and they said they knew about her and said they never considered for a second releasing any of their rescues to her. So I contacted Gayle Pfieffer’s friend Kitty Loman who wanted the cat that was supposed to go on the same transport, and for asking her to fill out an application before I would agree to pull a cat and transport it her when I didn’t know her or anyone who could really vouch for her and she acted like I’d asked her something so outrageously troublesome she was actually offended and sent me a very nasty message. Honestly, no offense but in animal rescue you meet all kinds of people from all walks of like, and we have to be careful because there are worse things than being humanely euthanized in a shelter, there’s being stuck with an animal hoarder and suffering sickness and disease mercilessly until your weak body finally gives out. If we are going to step in and take responsibility for an animal, then we have an obligation to use every precaution and do your best to do right by that animal. These people think it’s about them, about egos, they have no idea about animal rights and that these are lives, it’s not a game and if you aren’t willing to fill out an adoption application then you have no business expecting a pet to be adopted out to you and released to your care.
“DNA/DNT, Fraud Warnings on BEATRICE MAROT, from Los Angels CA” by Sara Cross: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.172246696195653.45176.100002309728080&type=3
NewsGator Article/Blog “beatrice marot and her multi-delusional reality” http://spiritchasertammy.blogspot.com/?zx=416b0025d572ac79
Complaints on consumer website/blog Ripoff Report can all be found by following this link: http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/Beatrice-Marot.aspx
Below shows 6 of the reports I found:
Please share this with your friends so we can finally stop this person from victimizing any more innocent people or animals.
- Beatrice Marot after foster dogs removed, publicly posting “Time to foster another little munchkin…”
- Gracie & Chanel, the dogs Bea claims to love so much that she threatened to dump at high kill shelter.
- The tiny print is Beatrice saying the one dog’s back with rescue and this one she has decided to keep. So, like us, after reading all this about her you, no doubt are thinking “why would Beatrice get this dog?” CERTAINLY not to save it’s life, as she is motivated by other things… things that most of us wouldn’t understand and she does NOT have good intentions in any way, at the start or ever. She is evil. They both are selfish, immature self centered people who don’t have a selfless philanthropic bone in their bodies. There are takers and there are givers in life, they are not givers. They’re people (and animal) users. I can say with 100% certainty that Beatrice Marot does not care one iota for even her own dogs, let along the ones she fostered for me who she pretends to be so broken up about. The only thing she’s broken up about is not getting her way and how bad she made herself look, which she promptly blamed me for entirely and has been hurling lies and accusations since I left her home with my two rescue dogs. One month into fostering Chanel and Gracie for me, Beatrice came to me and said she wanted to know if I would find a home for the two dogs she owns, and let her keep the two foster dogs. That’s how much she loves her OWN DOGS! Beatrice doesn’t even care about the two she has, why would she feel any more bonded with a foster dog? She is lying. She does not care about the animals, no, because Beatrice didn’t get this new dog to save it’s life! No, she got it hoping it would repair the damage she caused to her image and reputation with her non-stop talk about us and how we were mean and wrong.
- Unlike Beatrice, and contrary to her claims, I have no ill will or hate towards anyone, even her, I have no use or need for revenge. I am not motivated by hate or spite and unlike Beatrice, I am motivated by love. Love and passion for the animals is what motivates me and I do not make my living in rescue, nor am I on welfare. Those are all lies made to create the illusion that she is better than us. She is all about image, I am not. The ONLY person after revenge is her, not us. I was just on the defense, reacting to her slanderous lies. She will do anything and say anything to make me look worse (even if she has to lie) and make herself look not as bad. I am motivated by a true and genuine love for animals. But I will defend myself against her lies designed to undermine my rescue efforts, and protect my daughter and our good reputation VEHEMENTLY! and no one motivated by hate and revenge is going to be successful in slandering us.
Read more/ subscribe to my blogs at: http://kimberlyglasnapp.blogspot.com
Animal Activist and Rescuer Blogging Alerts, DNA/DNT’s and Related Articles
“Beatrice Marots Long List of Victims and Crimes Spanning 2 Decades”